Friday 3 June 2016

Review of The Dirt on Ninth Grave by Darynda Jones

The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9)The Dirt on Ninth Grave by Darynda Jones
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The eighth book in the series, left us with a huge cliff-hanger and a lump in our throats.
In this book, Charley ends up in the town of Sleepy Hollow. Unfortunately, she has lost her memory, doesn’t know who she is and doesn’t recognise any of her friends. As with all of the Charley Davidson novels, this instalment made me laugh out loud.
I don’t want to spoil the plot, but Ms. Jones writes, as always, an intricately woven plot which is fast paced and highly entertaining. Charley is a very strong character with a sharp tongue and quick wit. I have said it before, and I will say it again. I truly love this series. Ms. Jones doesn’t miss a beat and never disappoints. Like all readers, I can’t wait for the next instalment.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment

Vampire Academy: Blood Promise (book 4) by Richelle Mead

 This is the fourth book in the series Paperback: 528 pages Publisher: Penguin (4 Feb. 2010) Language: English ISBN-10: 0141331...