Monday 7 December 2015

Review of Lions Share by Rachel Vincent

Lion's Share (Wildcats, #1)Lion's Share by Rachel Vincent
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Firstly I loved the Shifter books. They are an outstanding series around, a were-panther pride, and the lead female Faythe Sanders.

Faythe is the only female enforcer and a real tough cookie. Her adventures stole our hearts as she battled with the antiquated beliefs of the male run society.

The lions share is the first book in the Wildcats series and takes us back to those familiar characters we know and love. Ms Vincent didn’t disappoint with this action packed novel. It is highly entertaining and I didn’t want to put it down. The Jace and Abby characters have grown and moved on with their lives. I don’t want to spoil it for you so I won’t elaborate but one thing I will say is that you can read this book, without reading the previous series. Although it is a shame if you miss out on the excellent shifter series.

I cannot wait for the next book in the series. I fell for Jace all over again in this series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment

Vampire Academy: Blood Promise (book 4) by Richelle Mead

 This is the fourth book in the series Paperback: 528 pages Publisher: Penguin (4 Feb. 2010) Language: English ISBN-10: 0141331...