Wednesday 23 December 2015

Review of How to Marry Your Wife by Stella Marie Alden

How To Marry Your WifeHow To Marry Your Wife by Stella Marie Alden
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Highly entertaining – The author captures the era and you really feel like you are there in medieval times. I read the first book by this author. How to Train your Knight, and I really enjoyed it. The main characters Marcus and Ann do make an appearance in How to Marry your Wife and it is nice to see how they have moved on with their lives. I didn’t think that this book would be able to match the first but I was pleasantly surprised as it exceeded my expectations. You can read either book as a stand-alone novel, and there are no cliff hangers. How to Marry your Wife is funny, heart-breaking at times and depicts the era very well! You are taken on a journey through time which the author captures in vivid detail. It centres around a Templar Knight, Thomas and Merry the maiden he falls in love with, prior to leaving to go on assignment for the King. Six years later he returns to find that thing are not how he left them. I must say that this is an excellent read even if you don’t normally follow this genre.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment

Vampire Academy: Blood Promise (book 4) by Richelle Mead

 This is the fourth book in the series Paperback: 528 pages Publisher: Penguin (4 Feb. 2010) Language: English ISBN-10: 0141331...